Client : Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Location : Sepang, Selangor
Year : 2010-on going
Cost : RM3.5bil
EAG is contracted as LEED and local GBI green building consultant for proposed new KLIA2 in Sepang. Currently in construction stage, EAG is providing advisory calculations and simulation works to achieve the target of LEED gold and GBI gold for the airport masterplan.EAG has been appoint as the main LEED and GBI Certification consultant to;
- Propose Masterplan scorecard and implications in terms of costs and impact to consultant design and construction.
- Propose LEED strategies to fulfill the requirements of LEED scorecard in the various categories which falls under masterplan points.
- Coordinate with airport terminal package to outline, detail and implement collaborative credit points and highlighting how points and subsequent costs will be distributed
- Coordinate, brief and advise for the various construction packages to achieve the master plan points.
- Advise, monitor the credit achievement for master plan points
- Coordinate and achieve the following points under these areas:
-Storm water management
-Reduce urban heat island
-Public transportation access
- Documentation and submission for LEED certification plan for overall terminal and associated masterplan boundary in order to achieve the targeted levels. This includes to develop and monitor the implementation of LEED and GBI certification Plan for overall site including ;
Specific credit such as stormwater, landscape and environmental management plan
- Manage and implement the above said overall Certification Plan, including designation of specific LEED calculations, templates, back-up documentation for Certification by other members of the Project Team and also to provide monthly project progress update pursuant to monthly meetings.
- Compilation and submission of documentation for LEED Design Review Submission to USGBC ( United State Green Building Council )and GBI Design and Construction Review